Terms & Conditions on Orders
1. Your initial deposit reserves your order and is non-refundable. Orders over $250.00 require a 50% deposit to reserve your spot.
2. On all orders, payment is due on or before the time of pickup or delivery.
3. Due to Texas Cottage Food Laws, acceptable payment methods are limited to PayPal, checks, or cash.
4. We are happy to work with you if any alterations to your order do arise, however, requests for changes must be received by Blake Pops two weeks before your event. Accommodation of changes may not be guaranteed and may require an additional fee.
5. Delivery is free on orders over $50.00 and within 15 mile radius. Delivery outside of the 15 mile radius is charged on a per mile basis. An accurate delivery charge will be given to you in your price quote.
6. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake products after delivery or pick up is completed. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake pops. Cakes pops can be fragile and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake pops, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake pops once they leave Blake Pops possession.
8. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, or other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
9. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Blake Pops to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
10. Blake Pops reserves the right to refuse service to anyone prior to entering into a monetary contract.
* This food is made in a home kitchen and is not inspected by the Department of State Health Services or a local health department.
We make every effort to ensure that the product arrives to you in perfect condition.
Please read our Terms & Conditions about any food-related items prior to placing your order!